Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So it's been two days and no post, shame on me, but I feel like it was within reason. And the only thing that I think that is more important than money is family and real friendships. With that said, these two little Angels of mine have been swallowing my time, at least over the weekend. In fact they are the 2/3rds of the reason I’m doing this, the other part of that is my wife. In the two days I disappeared from Empower Network I've been coming up with marketing strategies and ideas that would increase opt-ins so there will be more sign-ups. Just the law of average stemming from law of attraction, right?…Okay so somewhere in the FCM site I saw some time ago that a part timer blogs everyday, has relevant keywords, read and listen to audio everyday and ADVERTISE. They stated that part timers should be making at least 50-100 posts a day. Full timers 100-200. Now I use to wonder if you are typing, how in the world could you type 200 ads in 1 hour?? Impossible, at least for me, someone who is a perfectionist and wants everything to be as visually appealing as possible. But…(Light Bulb) I got it!! I came up with a strategy to do a full time number of posts, maybe even more and have quality content! Empower Network is nothing more than a challenge to me, and if I treat this like any others, eventually this too, shall be conquered. Only this time if I win or am winning, I’m getting money! No complaints here, obviously. I just hope that I eventually will have the time to be with my family more by having the freedom from working from home. I’m not here to tell you how much money you can make from Empower Network because that would ultimately depend on you. I know it works, I know it converts well and I know that this can be a life changer for many people IF you put the effort into it. With that said, my disappearing act to me was excusable but to me, unacceptable because I want extraordinary results! And I’m sure you do too which is why you even chose to do this program in the first place. So I close with this. Set the bar high for yourself, more than the ordinary so even if you strive for greatness and fail to reach that point, you’ll still end up at average, feel me? Make a plan to stay ahead of the rest and eventually you will. Be determined, be persistent, be strong. Love and persevere because in the end it rules!! Till tomorrow my fellow Empower Network market soldiers. Peace…

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all find the financial freedom you are searching for with Empower Network!

    ReplyDelete